Any number of adult family members of registered children are always welcome to attend class!
1. An administrative processing fee of 10% of the tuition payment is
2. No refunds will be given after the 2nd class.
3. Materials: CDs, songbook, and guidebook are nonreturnable unless
unopened and suitable
for sale and returned within 2 weeks of the class start date.
4. If you are unable to take a class for which you have paid, please
call 301-879-6988. Every effort will be made to place you in an
5. At least 2 make-up classes per semester per child are
permitted. Missed classes will not be credited or carried over to the
next semester. It is possible to schedule additional make-ups by contacting the director for availability.
6. ALL CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND CLASSES. Siblings under the age of 8 months are welcome to attend free with a paid sibling and must be registered.
I agree to waive Music Together Montgomery, Child's Play Music, LLC, and its staff and teachers, Music Together® LLC, Round House Theatre, Elite Dance Studio, The Hebrew Home of Greater Washington, The Town of Garrett Park, The Dance Exchange, The Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington, The Church of The Redeemer, and Montgomery County, Maryland of all claim for personal injury or property damage that may arise from use of the facilities before, during and after Music Together classes. I also accept responsibility for my safety and the safety of my children at the class location before, during and after Music Together classes. I agree to abide by the regulations listed in this brochure. Media Release
I give permission for photographs of myself and my children to be published in print as well as on line. I understand our names will not be printed.