Music Together Montgomery OnLine
* Tuition payment in full is due at registration.
• An administrative fee of $10 is non-refundable.
• Refunds will be processed on a case by case basis.
• A curriculum fee of $50 will be withheld from any refund if the family has received The Music Together® Songbook/Code/CD.
• Families who withdraw will be removed from our private Facebook group.
• Enrollment in one Zoom & Facebook class entitles families to unlimited access to classes posted on our Facebook private group.
• Enrollment in Facebook Only permits unlimited access to classes posted on our private Facebook group. This option is for families who prefer not to enroll in Zoom classes.
Please note: Our classes are a package. Our license does not permit the sale of individual codes or songbooks without enrollment.
By registering for a Music Together Montgomery class, you both acknowledge and agree with the following statement:
Parents must be responsible for the safety of their child as well as to monitor their child to see that he/she does not harm others. We strive to create the safest environment possible that will allow for some freedom of expression given the types of materials and amount of activity. By enrolling in Music Together classes you acknowledge the potential risks involved and agree to hold harmless Child’s Play Music LLC trading as Music Together Montgomery staff and instructors, The Center for Music and Young Children and the organization or family whose space is used for a class.